Saturday 19 January 2013

My Reflection


THE LAST POST!!


In MIS course we learned to use Google Tools and how to imply them in our lives. At the beginning I thought it would be very hard and complex to learn many tools about Google. The course turned out to be very entertaining since each couple taught the class how to use a specific Google Tool. However, I was responsible to teach the class how to create and use Blogs, this was a big challenge since the blogs is our 3rd  project. The training helped me to prepare a training plan with guidelines and details, in which this what made me perform in a disciplined way. I found my experience in training and using what I learned is very helpful and beneficial. This is a post of my reflection toward what I learned and I hope this reflects on my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment